Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Cant front bruhs, I dont even know how to go back to absoring the game same and discussing it with any sense of normalcy
I feel you B I felt the same when I woke up

I think it’s best to just jump back in

otherwise ima be mopey. The honorable thing for me would be to continue watching the game we all love instead of ignore it

Last edited:
I think we just gotta try and get back to the jokes on each other we always had. That shit is hard as fuck but idk what else to do.

If yall see throwing jokes and shots at mfers just know its not that idc bout this, but its cause I still havent been able to cope with it.

I think we just gotta try and get back to the jokes on each other we always had. That shit is hard as fuck but idk what else to do.

If yall see throwing jokes and shots at mfers just know its not that idc bout this, but its cause I still havent been able to cope with it.
The worst is me going on twitter to find something to post or talk about in here to get through it but it’s nothing but Kobe and rightfully so so I’m in a hard place

Got me in here talking about CJ McCollum trade packages to the wack ass magic knowing damn well idc lmao

The worst is me going on twitter to find something to post or talk about in here to get through it but it’s nothing but Kobe and rightfully so so I’m in a hard place

Got me in here talking about CJ McCollum trade packages to the wack ass magic knowing damn well idc lmao

I knew we was all fucked up when yall was talking bout robert convington. I was like smh you know they forcing it when the topic is convington.

No like when I would try to go before 606 it would take me to the first page of the thread
Oh, that happened to me too

I guess it's fixed

I assumed Goldie was doing something to the site like when he did for nip

my issue with that is, when Jordan and to a lesser extent bill and Kareem pass niggas gonna want them to be the logo so I think you should just keep it the same

my issue with that is, when Jordan and to a lesser extent bill and Kareem pass niggas gonna want them to be the logo so I think you should just keep it the same

I think it's moreso the way he died since it's such a tragedy and then coupled with his legendary career is why it's a petition. Compared to him just passing a way to let's say old age

I think it's moreso the way he died since it's such a tragedy and then coupled with his legendary career is why it's a petition. Compared to him just passing a way to let's say old age
I mean I get it I really do but when Jordan transitions (god forbid not any time soon) are people gonna be like “oh he died in a less tragic way so he doesn’t deserve it?” Which is why I vote to keep it the same to avoid these conflicts

Back