Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Outchea whuppin ass!

Won’t lie; this is pleasantly unexpected.

Let’s see how Brown finishes.

Last edited:
That's kinda cool they played the instrumental to Allen Iverson rap single. They most definitely couldn't play the lyrics in that setting though. Lol

By FAR, the Sixers best win this season.

Gotta respect Ben stepping up lately, and Hortford’s carcass actually being productive in the guts of the game.

People!

Think the Lakers have gotten a little too full of themselves lately. Gotta get back hungry and playing full games.

Beta’s all star reserves:

East:

Butler
Adebayo
Middleton
Simmons
Beal
Sabonis
Tatum or Brown

West:

Westbrook
Booker
Mitchell
Ingram
Towns
Paul
Jokic

Notable Snubs: Lowry, Brogdon, Rose, Irving Aldridge, clayface, Gobert, Lillard
How is Irving a snub when he missed a ton if games

Beta’s all star reserves:

East:

Butler
Adebayo
Middleton
Simmons
Beal
Sabonis
Tatum or Brown

West:

Westbrook
Booker
Mitchell
Ingram
Towns
Paul
Jokic

Notable Snubs: Lowry, Brogdon, Rose, Irving Aldridge, clayface, Gobert, Lillard

Middleton? Lmao. Not sure why Simmons would get in by coaches vote but I guess it could happen. Adebayo been good for yall but Drummond has been better. He's avg 3 assists to bam's 5 and doing 2 steals and 2 blocks a game and more points and rebounds. Vucevic has Orlando in 7th.

East should be...

Butler
Beal
Lowry
Dinwiddie
Drummond/vucevic
Brogdon
Sabonis/Simmons

I agree with west.

Masai gonna make a run at Giannis and Embiid will demand a trade. Don't talk to me. Just remember where you heard it first.

Team wakanda 2021.

Middleton? Lmao. Not sure why Simmons would get in by coaches vote but I guess it could happen. Adebayo been good for yall but Drummond has been better. He's avg 3 assists to bam's 5 and doing 2 steals and 2 blocks a game and more points and rebounds. Vucevic has Orlando in 7th.

East should be...

Butler
Beal
Lowry
Dinwiddie
Drummond/vucevic
Brogdon
Sabonis/Simmons

I agree with west.
I promise you Middleton makes the ASG he plays on the best team in the league. I woulda had brogdon but I took him off for Simmons. Since There’s already a pacers player and all other guards on my list are better. And you can’t say vucevic has the magic in 7th and then proceed to put Drummond over Bam like the pistons aren’t a lotto team being led by Rose and not drummond. Also don’t see how you don’t put another Celtic there. My thing is to justify a player making it from a lotto team they have to put up some very good numbers and impact (which is why I had beal)

The only change I would maybe make is taking out Tatum/brown for lavine

But this list is based on how I think things will shake out from the coaches AND what I think.

like I KNOW middleton,Bam, and butler are locks

actually there’s gonna be a crunch because if butler and Middleton are already locks there might not be a need for a Celtics wing so that’s how lavine might get selected.

after careful consideration here’s a new list

Beal
Lowry
Simmons
Butler
Middleton
Sabonis
Adebayo

Lowry has better stats and better playoff positioning than Brogdon and dinwiddie

Beal’s Numbers are too great to omit him (even though the game in Chicago coaches don’t fuck with lavine more than beal)

Middleton on the best team in the league putting up similar numbers to Tatum and brown

butler has better numbers on a better team than the Celtics

Adebayo speaks for himself on a top 3 team in the east

Sabonis averages a 18 and 12 double double playing on a top 5 team in the East

Simmons is a Easy lock only because of what he’s been doing since Embiid went out

Drummond averages 17 and like 16 but it’s translated to a 10th seed so there’s no impact.

now one might argue why does beal get in? And not drummond? Because beal is clearly the best SG in the East and his team is injured like no other except for maybe the bulls but again coaches are voting and 1. Beal is more likeable and 2. They need to curry favor for when Beal demands a trade in the summer because he is.
But if they wanted to get rid of Lowry to add lavine because his numbers are too undeniable I wouldn’t he opposed to that.

either way somebody out of Lavine, Drummond, or Beal will get snubbed and I’m picking beal out of those 3 everytime

Please give my post the respect it deserves this shit took 20 mins

Last edited:
Forgot about lavine but I doubt he gets in unless the other coaches really don't respect Chicago's coach. That's shakey.

Back