Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

TBH if anybody needs to rest on this B2B on sunday and Monday it’s Harden. The way Russ playing now he needs to play every game. We really can’t afford to drop either game but whichever one Russ is sitting out I’m chalkin up as a L.
You don’t think he can burn out?

You don’t think he can burn out?

Russ coming off of surgery so he’s susceptible to injury but Harden is noticeably banged up Russ ain’t played both games of a back to back all season. Maybe if one of the games was against a scrub team but it’s the Nuggets and the Jazz and we’re chasing both at the moment

we have another back to back next month before the all star break I’d use that as another opportunity to rest Harden too. At some point you would think the coaches or Front office would step in.

TBH if anybody needs to rest on this B2B on sunday and Monday it’s Harden. The way Russ playing now he needs to play every game. We really can’t afford to drop either game but whichever one Russ is sitting out I’m chalkin up as a L.

If its me I think we should go all in on the Denver game, that tie breaker might end up being crucial.....The Utah game probably going to be a disaster either way at this point based on the circumstances

The People out here doin aight early. Let’s see how long this lasts.

What would be really nice if they can hold Bron’s place in history off this game.

Back