Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Watching the Clippers only makes me mad cause we could’ve had Shamet AND Thybulle.

But I guess Tobias makes up for Shamet being gone. Mike Scott sure as shit don’t.

45 10 and 6 13/13 from the line and no 3s

NOW THATS HOW YOU POSED TO DRIVE! FROM NOW ON THATS HOW YOU DRIVE!

Russ has been playing smart and efficient basketball which a lot of people(myself included) didn't think he was capable of doing, hope he stays committed to not shooting 3's and attacking the basket

Got some real concern about Harden though, he usually goes through a slump at some point but I dont remember ever being this bad and now he's injured if he wasnt already

Russ has been playing smart and efficient basketball which a lot of people(myself included) didn't think he was capable of doing, hope he stays committed to not shooting 3's and attacking the basket

Got some real concern about Harden though, he usually goes through a slump at some point but I dont remember ever being this bad and now he's injured if he wasnt already

TBH if anybody needs to rest on this B2B on sunday and Monday it’s Harden. The way Russ playing now he needs to play every game. We really can’t afford to drop either game but whichever one Russ is sitting out I’m chalkin up as a L.

Back