Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Idk why the Nets love going off on us

Usually its Dinwiddie now I gotta watch this kid with the Future dreads drop buckets

Last edited:

@Heat fans. Who are yall realistically willing to part with to land any of these 3? Do you feel like Bam, Nunn, Herro & Robinson are untouchable right now?

@Heat fans. Who are yall realistically willing to part with to land any of these 3? Do you feel like Bam, Nunn, Herro & Robinson are untouchable right now?

If I could trade Justise 3x that would be great

I’m not parting with Herro unless it’s for Beal but it would have to be no trade value justise, Olynyk/ JJ/Dion and either DJJ or a pick imo

nunn isnt untouchable but I would feel some way about moving him since he has the potential to be a 20ppg SG

I sense we wouldn’t be that reluctant to move DJJ since we probably cant afford him + Okpala is being molded in the G league to become the next sensation

I wonder if Derrick Rose makes any sense to trade for....hmmmm off the bat it doesn’t seem like a good fit but I never thought about it.

I see the sixers and lakers are interested in him but 1. Lakers are interested in all vets and idk how Rose on a team with Lebron would do and we seen that in Cleveland. Rose has to go somewhere he can be in complete command of the bench as far as playmaking and we do need a playmaker since Dragic essentially is a backup SG so it could work but we probably need another defender in this trade so idk...

Hmm

Back