Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

What's the move for your squad?

They most likely gonna stay the course and try and make the playoffs but I hope they trade DeRozan and or Aldridge and just start the youth movement. At least trade DeRozan so we could get something for him before he bounces.

They definitely shouldn't give DeRozan a big contract extension and if they don't give him one he is going to opt out for sure after this season because upcoming free agency is super thin. He will get paid nicely by a team wanting to make the playoffs. With the right type of talent around him he could help borderline playoff teams get consistently in the playoffs. Just don't count on him to close games consistently. Lol

I like Lonnie Walker, Derrick White, Dejounte Murray, and Jakob Poltl is a solid center also. They need a couple of real small forwards who can play defense and hit the 3 at league average % on solid attempts. I honestly think if we could trade DeRozan and maybe Forbes (who Pop has finally stopped over playing) for two guys like that it would help alot. I know Aldridge stats wise looks like the worse player between he and DeRozan but he is harder to replace on this team and he still isn't completely trash on defense and can provide a steadier offensive presence when the game slows down.

“It’ll be alright once KD and KI come back”

1338.gif

Back