Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Do you not have more posts on that other site than you do here?
When I can sure and there's a large group of Knick fans over there too which is why I originally started posting there in the first place. @AZTG you check out Knicksfantv om YouTube/spotify? They voice a lot of our frustrations with this gotdamn fanbase and a lot of pissed off Knick fans call in too lol.

If/when the Bulls fire Boylen who yall think would be a good replacement?

I was thinking Dave Joegrer might be a good look after the job he did in Sacramento but he is known to wear on front offices....dont know how that would work with GarPax and Reinsdorf

I was thinking Dave Joegrer might be a good look after the job he did in Sacramento but he is known to wear on front offices....dont know how that would work with GarPax and Reinsdorf
It’s hard to predict and speculate these days because a lot of these guys are getting promoted from the bench

gone are the days of a coach getting fired so let’s see if Larry brown is gonna coach them and the same 3 coaches in rotation

It's just going to be somebody that they can control and won't cause any issues for them.

Lol I was kinda being serious

He been with the team this decade he from Chicago he went to high school in Chicago

plus the bulls would seemingly respond to a former player that’s not hoidberg

garpax are familiar with him and all that time sitting on the bench im sure he learned some things

Back