Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

this gonna be my only AD post for the year

but the nigga been doing this shit for 7 years, but all of a sudden, b/c he a laker, people slobbering over themselves to talk about it

that wasnt a dig at you Mister...but it's something i've been noticing a lot lately...probably mostly from casuals
It’s the small market fam niggas were barely watching Pelicans games to give a shit about his exploits....I messed around and watched the Kings the other day and realized Harrison Barnes and Trevor Ariza we’re still in the league....u don’t play where it matters you don’t matter

Embrace the villain role

problem is the rockets as currently constructed are not title contenders so it’s only so long fake thugs can pretend.

We have a flawed roster but at the same time we've been dealing with a lot injuries too, Capela and House missing time, Gordon hasnt been healthy all season and wont be back probably until Jan

Theres been flashes of this team being really good but clearly we have issues.....

With that being said the same can be said for a lot of other teams.....nobody has flat out seperated themselves as a favorite or being so far ahead of the completion, every team has problems and could stand to make a move or two

We have a lot of room for improvement but we haven't been terrible either and this with Westbrook being extremely inefficient

We have a flawed roster but at the same time we've been dealing with a lot injuries too, Capela and House missing time, Gordon hasnt been healthy all season and wont be back probably until Jan

Theres been flashes of this team being really good but clearly we have issues.....

With that being said the same can be said for a lot of other teams.....nobody has flat out seperated themselves as a favorite or being so far ahead of the completion, every team has problems and could stand to make a move or two

We have a lot of room for improvement but we haven't been terrible either and this with Westbrook being extremely inefficient

I agree but I’m still seeing the same weakness we’ve been seeing the past few years which is when it’s crunch time how are we going to generate easy offense? I can already see Harden And westbrook each going 10-32 in an elimination game cause theyre just chucking and nobody else doing shit.

Eastern Conference Tier List:

Sixers
Bucks
—————-
Heat
Raptors
Celtics
—————-
Pacers
——————
Nets
Magic
Wizards
—————
Pistons
Hornets
—————
Cavs
Bulls
Hawks
—————-

Knicks

I agree but I’m still seeing the same weakness we’ve been seeing the past few years which is when it’s crunch time how are we going to generate easy offense? I can already see Harden And westbrook each going 10-32 in an elimination game cause theyre just chucking and nobody else doing shit.

Agree 100%

ELCw-ZhWkAI6i2A

ELCw-ZhXYAA9ddP

ELCw-ZjX0AIbYbM

Western Conference Tier List:

Clippers
Lakers
————
Nuggets
Rockets
Mavericks
Jazz
—————
Blazers
Wolves
Suns
Kings
Spurs
————
Warriors
Pelicans
Grizzlies

Top tier is contending for a title undoubtedly

Now while the Nuggets have great D and to me they are the deepest team in the league, idk something is missing
Like if they had gallinari back I would maybe say yeah they can win it

AD has been celebrated as one of the best two-way players in the league. There have even been arguments that he's the most complete player in the league. The volume was just lower because he was playing for the Pelicans.

Now AD is doing his stuff on the Lakers who are currently the best team in the league. Of course the volume of the praise was going to increase.
i know this, and realize this

that still doesnt make it any less annoying

Back