Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Danuel House not playing tomorrow which I expected....hope he's just day to day and doesnt have to miss any significant time

They should have been traded CJ.

Portland back court is too small. Pair dame with a bigger 2 Guard who can defend and play off the ball.

Probably should of kept Leonard and not traded for Whiteside.

They should have been traded CJ.

Portland back court is too small. Pair dame with a bigger 2 Guard who can defend and play off the ball.

Probably should of kept Leonard and not traded for Whiteside.

Trade him for Derozan

tenor.gif

Sorry if already posted. But dope to get context and perspective from a player involved.

:df:
So if i disagree im not objective?

My only option for fair mindedness is a cosign huh

:smh:
Nobody wants to see LeBron and Ad wasn't a dig at them. You a LeBron fan. That's a given you wanna watch him

But ratings are down and I feel that's part of the reason why

The league is better imo when that Laker championship stuff isn't being forced down people's throats. When Toronto won the chip, they broke all kinds of TV ratings records. Everyone outside of Toronto thought they were gonna lose. People wanna see that shit

Both the NBA and NFL need to establish new traditions

Nobody wanna keep hearing about the same dynasty teams all the time

Nobody wants to see LeBron and Ad wasn't a dig at them. You a LeBron fan. That's a given you wanna watch him

But ratings are down and I feel that's part of the reason why

The league is better imo when that Laker championship stuff isn't being forced down people's throats. When Toronto won the chip, they broke all kinds of TV ratings records. Everyone outside of Toronto thought they were gonna lose. People wanna see that shit

Both the NBA and NFL need to establish new traditions

Nobody wanna keep hearing about the same dynasty teams all the time
Yall sure were payin attention when lakers were losing tho huh

Now theyre winning its crickets

Lets look at it a lil more objectively

Some days u cant even catch a game unless its local

When u do, a decent amount are trash matchups

Could be wrong but gsw/NOP getting more national games before zion injury n warrior roster collapse added to it

Ppl always tuned in to watch bron lose just like they started tuning in to watch gsw lose

My guy is really gonna have to stop making those faces when he gets home to Toronto.

You're not tough Giannis. Stop it.

Back