Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

First your mans with the retiring the other team’s jersey thing and now you come in with the “you wasn’t a fan before the big 3!”

Come on guys do better

rockets org treats players badly now because they are just statistics on a whiteboard instead of people

go out and celebrate Rafer Alston or Luis Scola

lmao iight ock you got it

You crying cause we didn’t give Ryan Anderson a bandaid and a lollipop on the way out.

lmao iight ock you got it

You crying cause we didn’t give Ryan Anderson a bandaid and a lollipop on the way out.
Sorry man when you a heat fan it just shows you the difference in how other teams treat their players on and off the court

I guess I just got a higher standard

Why y’all ain’t give Carl Landry a job?!

Bulls should be better than what they are, Boylen might be doing the worst coaching job in the league so far

I've watched 3 bulls games. Seems like they tuned him and his staff out. They need a younger guy, ex player that can reach them. Boylen ain't it. He provides the necessary shield for paxson, Forman, and reinsdorf. I swear they running that shit like Putin. None of those niggas getting replaced lol.

Fam idgaf about no team culture shit, someone tell me why I turned to the raptors game and saw a tribute for biyambo

It's the 25th anniversary. Every former Raptor that's active is coming up on a tribute.

He had an excellent year here. Took a low contract, bet on himself and worked hard as hell. Should've kept him instead of valanciunas but masai could free up the loot.

All worked out in the end. He got some money to change his family's life and we got a championship.

Harden shitting on these niggas

23 points 4/8 from 3 in the first half

Defense been solid but I expect us to a give a big run at some point in the 3rd

Back