Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

@Hustletown and @southsil4lil are like "PLEASE LOVE HARDEN LIKE WE DO"

giphy.gif

Wrong but get your jokes off. Y’all know how I feel about hardens game.

Spurs been better with their bench on the court than the starters the past couple of years now

I think they would be ok if thet held on to Aldrige for another year two but they need to get rid of Derozan asap

Would love to see them move both though and fully commit to the youth movement

Need to have the dialogue about Pop being potentially washed as a NBA head coach too, I think he can still be successful at the Olympic level but he might to hang it up after this season.....Dudes rotations have been terrible and half the time he looks like he doesnt even look like he gives a fuck

Told y’all pop shoulda hung it up after his wife passed

Probably the source of the fall off indirectly but he might only have coaching to keep him sane for all I know

What realistic package is out there for DeRozan, that makes sense for both teams?

Pop Coach K and Bellichik are the 3 coaches in Northern America that have earned the right to do what they want

Even if pop is washed let him get his money.

He has what? 2 more years at 5 mil a piece?

Im not a Spurs so it doesnt matter to me bruh

But if I was I would want to start the youth movement sooner rather than later

A lot of Spurs fan growing tired of his shtick and stubbornness and feel like hes just going through the motions

I don’t think rockets fans care as long as their winning Which I agree with

That Canadian bouncer mentioned jimmy wasn’t shooting well from three or from the field and mentioned his contract and he was only averaging 19 at the time

I didn’t care because we are 9-3, 6 players average double figures in scoring, and an Average stat line on a new team that is

18 points, 6 rebounds, 7 assists, and 3 steals in the first 12 games is still star level production the shots will drop eventually but since we’re winning who cares?

Is that worth 32mil?

And you regularly shit on ben Simmons who puts up similar numbers I just called it how I saw it.

Those aren't max money franchise player numbers. Fred van vleet putting those numbers up.

But you right it's only 12 games and you niggas are winning games. Can't argue with that.

Is the 9-3 record and enticing other players to come here worth the 32 mil? Yep

Ben Simmons averages 13 points and can’t lead his team in games or at the end of them and Ben Simmons mentally can’t even get around shooting

That’s completely different as he hasn’t even shown the ability to do what they miss jimmy for

If Miami needed Jimmy to average 25 I’m sure he could but he doesn’t need to on this team at all

Jamal murray is gonna make 29 mil next year and he’s half the player Jimmy is

Is the 9-3 record and enticing other players to come here worth the 32 mil? Yep

Ben Simmons averages 13 points and can’t lead his team in games or at the end of them and Ben Simmons mentally can’t even get around shooting

That’s completely different as he hasn’t even shown the ability to do what they miss jimmy for

If Miami needed Jimmy to average 25 I’m sure he could but he doesn’t need to on this team at all

Jamal murray is gonna make 29 mil next year and he’s half the player Jimmy is

What free agents are clamoring to play with Jimmy butler?

Jamal Murray is putting up similar numbers on a better team.

Oh they don't need him to average 25 so he putting up 18. Word.

And by your logic is siakam twice the player jimmy is? Nah that's different huh?

:hahaha:

Anyway I don't care about this.

What free agents are clamoring to play with Jimmy butler?

Jamal Murray is putting up similar numbers on a better team.

Oh they don't need him to average 25 so he putting up 18. Word.

And by your logic is siakam twice the player jimmy is? Nah that's different huh?

:hahaha:

Anyway I don't care about this.
Lol okay man

Doing the smart thing and tanking. Trade Jrue, add another top lottery player to the core, get a new coach and yall good.

Zion gon be put on a mean minutes restriction too.

Back