Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

@A.F.R.I.C.A What have u thought about Fultz so far? Especially in the starting lineup?

He's been better then i anticipated tbh. His 3pt shooting is a major red flag(shooting over 80 percent from the ft line btw for what ever thats worth) but he brings so much to the table aside from that Hes been solid defensively.. gets to the rim with ease and my favorite part of his game is his court vison/play making. Our offense was in a rut the first few games then Cliff makes the move to put Kelle in the SL and boom were the offense starts clicking again.

My only gripe with the move to the SL is that he tends to get frozen out a lot. Not sure if its by design or not but there are far too many possessions where hes just standing in a corner and not involved. When the ball is in his hands good things happen. Overall id say im definitely more intrigued and excited then i was about the kid then i was at the time of the trade. His floor is pretty high and if he can ever figure out the 3 ball hes going to be a monster.

It’s wild @2max dont talk hoops no more .

one mediocre year then back the gutter.

Bagley doing his best Stalley rendition making struggle back pack raps, while luka looking legendary. Poverty

I barely even post here period..its a graveyard...

Back