Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I do think KCP isn’t this bad due to his Detroit days where he was a bit better

especially on the other side of the ball

I think he could benefit from a trade for waiters

So we are being disrespectful today. Bet.

Lmao me and John B took on the entire board a few times, ghost you gotta roll with it mane

I am good fam. My reactions have been no different than anyone's else...I dont pay anyone no attention if they think other wise.

I been going at it w katz since tommy was reppin the bulls w ben gordon n DRose in the playoffs...so it ain't nothing.

Lmaooo my nigga said I ain’t got the right to CAW

@AP21 you explain to the players/coach the call if they ask or you be on some hoe ass Bavetta shit ?

Lmaooo my nigga said I ain’t got the right to CAW

@AP21 you explain to the players/coach the call if they ask or you be on some hoe ass Bavetta shit ?
I try to talk to those that want to actually have a convo

Both coaches and players. A lot of these dudes not prepared to be coaches so they imitate what they see on TV with the cursing the officials and shit. I'm a man before anything so don't let the stripes fool you

We can talk and just have to agree to disagree without you taking out your frustration with your team on me and my crew. Officials are the scapegoat damn near every game.

I could go on and on about this but to answer your initial question, yeah I'll talk to them

I try to talk to those that want to actually have a convo

Both coaches and players. A lot of these dudes not prepared to be coaches so they imitate what they see on TV with the cursing the officials and shit. I'm a man before anything so don't let the stripes fool you

We can talk and just have to agree to disagree without you taking out your frustration with your team on me and my crew. Officials are the scapegoat damn near every game.

I could go on and on about this but to answer your initial question, yeah I'll talk to them
One mo

how often are you 100 percent confident when you blow your whistle?

Just saw a report that Bill Russell finally accepted his place in the HOF and his HOF ring.

I remember being amazed reading about this years back. He was inducted after he retired but never accepted it cause he wanted the first black player to be drafted to the NBA in the 50s to be inducted first. I dont remember that players name but he wasnt good enough as a basketball player to be in the HOF but Bill Russel didnt give a fuck.

The NBA finally inducted the first black nba player and so Russ finally accepted his own place in the HOF.

Just saw a report that Bill Russell finally accepted his place in the HOF and his HOF ring.

I remember being amazed reading about this years back. He was inducted after he retired but never accepted it cause he wanted the first black player to be drafted to the NBA in the 50s to be inducted first. I dont remember that players name but he wasnt good enough as a basketball player to be in the HOF but Bill Russel didnt give a fuck.

The NBA finally inducted the first black nba player and so Russ finally accepted his own place in the HOF.
Special type of goat

Back