Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Jazz offense still pedestrian as fuck even after adding Conley and Bogdanovic

They were 14th in offense last season and now they down to 23rd and theres already been rumblings about Gobert not getting the looks/lobs he was getting last year(averaged 16 ppg last season now he's averaging 12)
Yeah he misses rubio as far as the lobs, but since that sensitive nigga thinks hes an all star tell him to get a post game or mid range shot

S/O to Jaylen brown proving the doubters wrong, definitely think he might seize the opportunity of Hayward's injury better then Tatum. Glad we're playing at a high level on both ends forcing turnovers after how frustrating last season was I'm glad we're playing how we were a few seasons ago

They let you out the coal mines my guy.

Y'all need better representation out here. @itsjohnb died and @oldman_Ghost! a trash poster.

Had to right a wrong tonight, my guy Coby White showed the fuck out in that fourth quarter. Wendell Carter with another good performance. Lets string some W's together now.

Jokic conditioning kill Nuggets, dude loafing up and down the court and has been atrocious on defense

Wasn't even online , but I told you we was getting the W and we did that. The Knicks are ass, not even on our level. Now on to bigger and better things

They let you out the coal mines my guy.

Y'all need better representation out here. @itsjohnb died and @oldman_Ghost! a trash poster.

I would almost feel offended but you from Toronto

so......
wrjmVd.gif

@ you really going to search that then putting it up like it's supposed to mean something...

Jimmy had to get shot for this???

Back