Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Ive never got this narrative about siakim all he does is get better and ball out him going at Draymond green repeatedly didn't let some of you niggas know he was gona be real?

Siakim averaging 28 9 4 led his team over a good Lakers team while having his squad go 7-2 early in the season

Nigga really out here putting up paul George numbers bbbbbbut he can't be a star
There is no narrative there

i like Siakim. I don’t even remember Freeman talking about him when I was calling out Casey for not keeping him in the game when LBJ took their soul

not sure what your post has to do with mine. I love you. Keep doing the right things

A lot to feel good about despite some disappointing games to start the season

Our starting 5 has actually been the best 5 man group in the league and our defense is slowly but surely getting better(was 28 last week now up to 23)

If our bench(Eric Gordon) could ever get their shit together we'd be in really good shape....still a piece or 2 away though

Greatly confused about this

These niggas are constantly giving up 70 at half to anybody like thots where the fuck did they dig up a defensive metric that has these two historically garbage defenders looking good together at the sametime?

The defense is solid-good with the starters and goes to shit when the bench(Eric Gordon) comes into the game

Helen Mirren is 74 and could have my dick today. Niggas like what they like jahidi.
Mmmmmmn she sexy AF. I remember her in RED
tenor.gif

Back