Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

@King Freeman I have to admit, i expected Siakam to get better, but i was not expecting this. Dude is a legit superstar.

I knew his counting numbers were going to go up, but did not expect his efficiency to stay the same (or get better like his 3 point shooting).

Watching him yesterday, u can see his handling has gotten better and his ability to operate from the triple threat position is limitless.

Last edited:
@King Freeman I have to admit, i expected Siakam to get better, but i was not expecting this. Dude is a legit superstar.

I knew his counting numbers were going to go up, but did not expect him to maintain his efficiency to stay the same (or get better like his 3 point shooting).

Watching him yesterday, u can see his handling has gotten better and his ability to operate from the triple threat position is limitless.

Let others tell it. The Raps were garbage without the God, Kawhi.

Besides that terrible season opener Andrew Wiggins has been pretty damn good on the low

Timberwolves/Ryan Saunders have done a good job of recreating his shot profile and got him away from taking long 2s

Its early but he currently has the best PER of his career and his second best true shooting percentage following his second season in the league(his best year).....usage is up and turnover rate is down which is also encouraging

Portland need to move on off of CJ. Him and Dame already redundant to a degree but then you got Simons there too. A CJ deal bout the only way they can bring some pieces back to actually improve the team

CJ sucks if hes not scoring the ball, hes literally does nothing else good

Besides that terrible season opener Andrew Wiggins has been pretty damn good on the low

Timberwolves/Ryan Saunders have done a good job of recreating his shot profile and got him away from taking long 2s

Its early but he currently has the best PER of his career and his second best true shooting percentage following his second season in the league(his best year).....usage is up and turnover rate is down which is also encouraging
His playmaking this season has also surprised me. Glad he is getting better. I have been critical in the past, but we tend to forget the dude is only 24. Hopefully he keeps it up.

Back