Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Lamelo going come into the league better than Lonzo, crazy

I’ll say just as good, instead
LOL, Lonzo and Lavar have always said he is the most talented of the three kids. He had always shown the scoring touch (needs to improve the shot though), it was when he went to Spire that i saw the passing instincts. He is showing defensive instincts in Australia. If he can put it all together, he can be an intriguing prospect.

I need some more details on this.

Are they saying the Spurs had something to do with Kristaps wildin out talking about trade him and how he would rather play in europe instead of resigning.

I got mad love for Pop but its gonna be fuck pop and the Spurs depending on how deep this shit went.

I need some more details on this.

Are they saying the Spurs had something to do with Kristaps wildin out talking about trade him and how he would rather play in europe instead of resigning.

I got mad love for Pop but its gonna be fuck pop and the Spurs depending on how deep this shit went.
LOL, Laker fans have been telling u guys for awhile that Pop and the Spurs love doing shady shit.

LOL, Laker fans have been telling u guys for awhile that Pop and the Spurs love doing shady shit.

Bruh Knicks fans dont need this. Kristaps, as flawed and injury prone as he is, was literally the only hit we had in years. Shit was reported that everything was going good with Fizz and the new regime and before ever getting on the court and playing for Fizz, dude supposedly snapped and demanded a trade on some wild shit. Reportedly.

Now if he just didnt wanna be here and spazzed out there nothing that can be done. But if the Spurs were in his ear and had him bug out to get traded there, shit gonna piss me off.

giphy.gif

Back