Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Still can’t believe I gotta root for Russ now lol. Been trashing him for years. Fuck it! Da wess is ours

Oh yeah Capela>>Bam and don’t forget it.

Definitely going to be an adjustment but I feel good about the squad, think this is the deepest and most balanced team we've had in the Harden era

My biggest concern is the stability of our backup center position and our team rebounding

A little worried about perimeter defense but I think we'll be fine at least in the regular season.....hope we can address that and that back up big role at some point either via trade or buyout market though

Expect us to play at a much faster pace offensively and more off ball movement in the half court......the fast break with Russ and Gordon is going to be a scary sight

Still think Danuel House Jr is going to be the x-factor for us this season

Definitely going to be an adjustment but I feel good about the squad, think this is the deepest and most balanced team we've had in the Harden era

My biggest concern is the stability of our backup center position and our team rebounding

A little worried about perimeter defense but I think we'll be fine at least in the regular season.....hope we can address that and that back up big role at some point either via trade or buyout market though

Expect us to play at a much faster pace offensively and more off ball movement in the half court......the fast break with Russ and Gordon is going to be a scary sight

Still think Danuel House Jr is going to be the x-factor for us this season

Not feeling Tyson Chandler as a capable back up?

Ryno back too we ready!

I don’t know if y’all noticed but the league slightly has trended up towards bigger front counts again
And Miami is gonna be at a severe disadvantage with bam and with Meyers Leonard not being that good of a defender

Idk how tall Thomas Bryant is but Mitchell Robinson is soooo valuable right now and I need Miami to get a Ed Davis type guy very badly

ironically whiteside and his size and rim protection is greatly needed right now and it’s why an andre Drummond can be a valuable trade piece for Detroit

Last edited:
Not feeling Tyson Chandler as a capable back up?

Ryno back too we ready!

Chandler played good for like 5 games for the Lakers and then looked completely cooked after that....I think he'll be a really good veteran presence for us though

If only we could combine Nene, Chandler and Hartenstein into one player then we'd have a solid back up center smh

Just hoping to see the young guys develop and hover between the 8 and 10th seed.

Basically the same hope every year of my adult life with this team. Smh.

Back