Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Just saw Ibaka took ten 3's last night wtf

Marvin Williams might end up being the most underrated addition of the trade deadline/buyout group

Dude going to go show how much he could've been helping a good team after rotting away in Charlotte all these years

I think the East ends up being:

Bucks
Celtics
Raptors
Sixers
Heat
Pacers
Nets
Magic

I was hoping Washington would catch the Magic but it's not going to happen.

Idk what this even means.

Now let me first say im very high on and excited about RJ.

But, his first few games of the season he was averaging 20+ points and had a poise and maturity to him that surprised me. Dude was unstoppable.

Issue was ALL of his points came from driving left and getting to the basket.

Once teams realized that, they started forcing him right and his play has suffered since.

If he was left handed, cool. But hes right handed and only goes left cause its more comfortable BUT he cant do shit when driving right? I would get it if he was better driving left, and not as good driving right.

But dude is elite going left, and way below average going right.

So this makes no sense at all.

Idk what this even means.

Now let me first say im very high on and excited about RJ.

But, his first few games of the season he was averaging 20+ points and had a poise and maturity to him that surprised me. Dude was unstoppable.

Issue was ALL of his points came from driving left and getting to the basket.

Once teams realized that, they started forcing him right and his play has suffered since.

If he was left handed, cool. But hes right handed and only goes left cause its more comfortable BUT he cant do shit when driving right? I would get it if he was better driving left, and not as good driving right.

But dude is elite going left, and way below average going right.

So this makes no sense at all.

To me it sounds like something that could be easily remedied to take advantage of his actual dominant hand. How has this been a thing for this long?

To me it sounds like something that could be easily remedied to take advantage of his actual dominant hand. How has this been a thing for this long?

Im all for it.

If in the end it means he can be effective driving left and right, that opens a whole slew of possibilities and fits.

And like I said before, I think RJ will be right up there with Zion and Ja when it comes to this rookie class. He probably wont be as good as them two, but he'll be in there.

Its just weird to me that teams can completly shut him down by forcing him right and this whole time he was a righty to begin with.

Should be an easy home wim for the squad tonight, Jaren Jackson and Brandon Clarke both out for the Grizz

Could see Valanciunas giving us a lot of problems though

Should be an easy home wim for the squad tonight, Jaren Jackson and Brandon Clarke both out for the Grizz

Could see Valanciunas giving us a lot of problems though
Keep forgetting he’s on the team..I wish Kyle Anderson wasn’t such a bum though at the NBA level he should pick up the slack

he’s letting Jersey down

Really optimistic about the Morris signing. I like what he brings and hopefully he lights a fire under Kuz.

Back