Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Some of y'all really in here confusing level of ball skill with the capability of guiding a union... let that sink in... However everybody deserves a chance
Bro they are just hating because it’s cool to hate on Kyrie

None of these clowns know Kyrie personally, none of them know smart or passionate he is, none of them have heard him speak in meetings, none of them know what he brings to the position. They just hear sound bites and not even the interview and slander Kyrie and then run with a narrative for the foreseeable future.

Hold on nigga,

fuck is wrong with your fat Anthony Anderson shaped, hooked on phonics illiterate, probably got Cheeto dust and little Debbie snack cakes on the side of the mouth head ass calling me an idiot?

I'm a gotdamn basketball laureate compared to you nigga.

Now waddle along and go find a Snickers or something. I know yo fat ass not the same when you hungry.
Chill out bro Ghostdeni is in the top 5 of most knowledgeable basketball minds in here. People just don’t like how he words things..

None of these clowns know Kyrie personally, none of them know smart or passionate he is, none of them have heard him speak in meetings, none of them know what he brings to the position. They just hear sound bites and not even the interview and slander Kyrie and then run with a narrative for the foreseeable future.
Man be quiet

Excellent point, but the arguments some people are using... not well-thought-out but had they simply went from a give it a chance angle I'd say ok... But this shit of him being a star, top tier basketball player and therefore should now be in the board room doesn't sit well with me

“HEs noT a LEAdeR”

nigga you ain’t a leader

anybody not have the Clippers coming out the West?

i don’t have them winning it all but I don’t know yet who can beat them out West

Excellent point, but the arguments some people are using... not well-thought-out but had they simply went from a give it a chance angle I'd say ok... But this shit of him being a star, top tier basketball player and therefore should now be in the board room doesn't sit well with me
People have no clue what they are talking about...Kyrie not even the only Vice President

acting like Bismack biyombo and jaylen brown aren’t also VPs

He speakin truth, Kyrie still tryna figure himself out as well as the earth
how could he be speaking truth when you don’t know either of them niggas to speak on either character

that invalidates anything you could stand on cause I know your word don’t mean shit

idc about this anymore. Niggas a lost cause, I’m just forgetful

how could he be speaking truth when you don’t know either of them niggas to speak on either character

that invalidates anything you could stand on cause I know your word don’t mean shit

idc about this anymore. Niggas a lost cause, I’m just forgetful
1st you don't know what the fuck I be know'n

2nd it's more of a joke as I referenced flat Earth

3rd like I said in the statement below that, everybody deserves a chance, but not because they're a top tier player, (terrible argument) but rather they have the work ethic and the understanding of what the entire union wants and they will constantly work to push it. To be available at the drop of a dime for meetings and crisis management, not because you have one of the sickest handles....

People have no clue what they are talking about...Kyrie not even the only Vice President

acting like Bismack biyombo and jaylen brown aren’t also VPs
Also people try to discredit Kyrie because of his “lack of leadership” but he’s a veteran in this league, and a champion

he has clout whether You like this post game interviews or not

“HEs noT a LEAdeR”

nigga you ain’t a leader

anybody not have the Clippers coming out the West?

i don’t have them winning it all but I don’t know yet who can beat them out West

Im going to come off biased but I dont think the Rockets are a good matchup for the Clippers.....Lakers arent a good matchup for the Rockets and Clippers arent a good matchup for the Lakers

Utah and Denver are the wild cards and can win a series or two if they get a few things to go in their favor

OKC is going to be a tough out no matter who they play and might even put a team on upset alert if they can keep games close going into the 4th...wouldnt even be that surprised if they got to the second round if they get the right matchup but I dont see that happening

Dallas and whoever gets the 8th seed is food

nah I got nuts and don’t speak down on niggas character if I ain’t measured up close

“he’s just a figurehead” =gossip girl puss shit, TO ME
Do you know what a figure head is fam?

Is that your people or something?

You niggas gotta do better with these tired ass rebuttals

Niggas don't even know what gossip means and stay using that shit wrong

Yo

This shit is rich as fuck coming from you

But I'ma let you cook

Back