Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

giphy.gif

J. ButlerSF13 MIN2-2 FG0-0 3PT0-0 FT2 OREB1 DREB3 REB2 AST2 STL0 BLK4 TO0 PF+6 +/-4 PTS

Pat Riley really trying to build around J.J. Stokes? The franchise can't even get minutes in the city that raised him. The dog in him is supposed to come out in these types of games. This nigga ain't a star. He's Michelle Williams while Derrick Rose was Beyonce. Coach should have given them minutes to Ingram. After Bam carries this nigga in the playoffs, Bam will want the fuck outta there. I hope Biid keeps watching tape on the second fiddle in Miami so he can realize that nigga is all talk and he ain't as good as he says he is.

Can't wait for the playoffs.

I will say if they build the right culture with these young guys Jimmy can be the number 1 guy. The base is clearly there. But that shit isn't happening year one. And if they meet philly round one it's over in 5-6. Not even on some hater shit that's facts. Milwaukee, Toronto, Boston, Philly are battle tested and hungrier than Miami. They will get mashed out in any playoff matchup against these teams.

Beta making it easy to root against these niggas instead of just kicking back and watching it grow organically.

I will say if they build the right culture with these young guys Jimmy can be the number 1 guy. The base is clearly there. But that shit isn't happening year one. And if they meet philly round one it's over in 5-6. Not even on some hater shit that's facts. Milwaukee, Toronto, Boston, Philly are battle tested and hungrier than Miami. They will get mashed out in any playoff matchup against these teams.

Beta making it easy to root against these niggas instead of just kicking back and watching it grow organically.
Jimmy is in that CJ McCollum tier. He will never be a true #1. He's just the most offensively aggressive player on a team full of role players with Miami. When Miami takes that leap it will be with Jimmy as the #2 after they snag a real #1 via free agency or trade.

Back