Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

2 things:

1. I thought the pelicans played Zion too much in the preseason

2. Is this is first injury that requires surgery? When his shoe burst open he didn’t have surgery right? Anything in highschool?

Yeah he'll be alright but injuries to the same knee would definitely have you looking at things differently.

Might honestly be the best thing for him though. Going through rehab will fasho bring his weight down.

you thought they played their no. 1 pick in the draft too much?

Thats an inferno take if i've ever read one

at either rate, i aint stressing...Griffin aint stressing...Zion clearly aint stressing...so what are we doing here

you thought they played their no. 1 pick in the draft too much?

Thats an inferno take if i've ever read one

at either rate, i aint stressing...Griffin aint stressing...Zion clearly aint stressing...so what are we doing here
I knew you was gonna respond this way. And yes they had Zion in their during parts of the games that wasnt really necessary. I didn’t say anything then because I didn’t really care or think he would get hurt but I just noticed over time

Last edited:
2 things:

1. I thought the pelicans played Zion too much in the preseason

2. Is this is first injury that requires surgery? When his shoe burst open he didn’t have surgery right? Anything in highschool?

He had a knee injury in HS his senior year but none of his injuries required surgery.

Nah but rising star

and he’s sick at that brown contract when that’s the number he wanted

and he’s better than him
He has potential but at 26 I’d say he’s close to being what he’ll be. Nothing wrong with that.

id be sick at what light skin Rick Fox got too.

Back