Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

If Zion can be halfway decent from 3 and stay healthy he is gonna be even harder to guard.

I really hate Pop's obsession with over playing Forbes and Belinelli also. Lol. He did solid not over playing Marco but he should never play Mills, Forbes, or Belinelli together........EVER!

Don't do this lol

If you're watching sports center right now you seen that bullshit. Lmao.

I respect Tim Legler as a basketball analyst but him doing that was hilarious and frustrating as hell to watch. Zion is a great athlete and pretty damn good basketball player. He did a lot of great things on the court tonight but they highlighted an obvious missed foul and gave him props. Lmao.

I still think the Pelicans will get the last playoff spot because they have alot of talent and Gentry is a solid coach. I really like the mix of veterans and young guys. Not too mention I like that Gentry isn't afraid to play the young guys or whoever has it going in that game.

If you're watching sports center right now you seen that bullshit. Lmao.

I respect Tim Legler as a basketball analyst but him doing that was hilarious and frustrating as hell to watch. Zion is a great athlete and pretty damn good basketball player. He did a lot of great things on the court tonight but they highlighted an obvious missed foul and gave him props. Lmao.

I still think the Pelicans will get the last playoff spot because they have alot of talent and Gentry is a solid coach. I really like the mix of veterans and young guys. Not too mention I like that Gentry isn't afraid to play the young guys or whoever has it going in that game.
He was kinda extra lol

the group chat last night was unbearable

twitter casuals were terrible

"FIRE GENTRY...WHY DID HE TAKE HIM OUT THE GAME"

"MAN YOU DONT TAKE OUT NOBODY WHO GOING OFF LIKE THAT"

one of the best training staffs in the league telling you to pull the plug, but nah, let's keep him in for a game at the end of January b/c he going off despite not having played a meaningful minute of basketball since October.

I hate people sometimes

Back