Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

The wizards are most definitely getting a 1st round pick or good young player for Bertans if they trade him. He shot good last year but he is shooting great with more minutes and attempts this season.

Also, the Rockets and Heat fans are keeping this thread alive with their post. It's crazy that folks are bashing you guys. The last few seasons I posted more but I have new employment so I can't post like I used to. But I always check in here and laugh at the banter
Yeah he’ll definitely snag a first that was kind of a stupid question lol

Idk maybe Washington wants to keep him but idk if they wanna pay him because he’s gonna command Atleast $10 mil a year but then again Mahinmi is finally coming off the books

But thanks for the kind words

The wizards are most definitely getting a 1st round pick or good young player for Bertans if they trade him. He shot good last year but he is shooting great with more minutes and attempts this season.

Also, the Rockets and Heat fans are keeping this thread alive with their post. It's crazy that folks are bashing you guys. The last few seasons I posted more but I have new employment so I can't post like I used to. But I always check in here and laugh at the banter
famous last words until they turn on you

It's starting to piss me off that Zach and Lauri have good games at the same time ever two weeks. This bum ass coach gotta stop using Lauri as a spot up shooter

It's starting to piss me off that Zach and Lauri have good games at the same time ever two weeks. This bum ass coach gotta stop using Lauri as a spot up shooter
I thought that's how Lauri gets buckets though?

Is he a slasher?

I ain't complaining about anyone that posts in here. Don't like any other forums so I fucks with all yall. Post yall shit. Fuck what others think about it.
I'ma flood the block with context tweets.

Thank you for this

Devonte' Graham

Is he good or does he just have the hot hand this season?

He's good and has severely outplayed/outperformed Terry Rozier in every possible way

Avg 20 and 8 and shooting 43% from 3 on 9 attempts per game

Back