Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Friendly reminder that Kawhi hit the shot that was literally the difference between being a 2nd round exit or a nba champion. Give that man a damn standing ovation.

He can get his ovation. Someone might lick shots outside the club when he about to walk in. I dunno.

You, ghost, Ironman, that guy with the graffiti of some black guy in his avi, few more I don’t remember. They been scarce though for obvious reasons lol

Shout out my guys @Ironman and @ghostdenithegawd but ironman dipped like 2 years ago and ghost just recently came back.

I been holding the fort down going to war with everyone by self for a minute.

Knicks broke me this season though. I aint respond to Knicks talk in a minute. ima need another month and some more masai rumors before I try to defend the Knicks and shit on any other teams.

Shout out my guys @Ironman and @ghostdenithegawd but ironman dipped like 2 years ago and ghost just recently came back.

Knicks broke me this season though. I aint respond to Knicks talk in a minute. ima need another month and some more masai rumors before I try to defend the Knicks and shit on any other teams.
Ironman a Coli poster now.

Oh btw let me ask do you have a problem with anything I say about the knicks and does it impact your posting experience? If it does I’m sorry I’ll lay off

Oh btw let me ask do you have a problem with anything I say about the knicks and does it impact your posting experience? If it does I’m sorry I’ll lay off
There's absolutely nothing u can say that make us feel away the organization dumped on us too much already

Yeah... you big mad.

Back