Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Knocks got blown tonight leading scorer on Knicks had 15 points.....season is already lost dudes might as well start wilding out....I’m expecting to see someone dropped 30, 40 points in a losing effort....not 15 fucking points

Lmao, last page was pretty much all Heat talk, with @Mister B. trying to sneak in some Ben/Embiid criticism.

U guys do have enough of u (and also enough haters) to have a dedicated Heat thread.

Eh nah. There’s only 3 real heat fans that talk about the heat regularly. It’s not out fault no one else wanted to say anything else about last nights games. I don’t think we need a heat thread but if it’s made, I’ll contribute

Eh nah. There’s only 3 real heat fans that talk about the heat regularly. It’s not out fault no one else wanted to say anything else about last nights games. I don’t think we need a heat thread but if it’s made, I’ll contribute
Besides you and fairweather fan Beta nobody else matters, y'all the only two worth anything

Shit i worked the third shift, i missed the game.

Back