Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Lol nigga said he been letting you live

give me the word, I’ll pop on this nigga b
He won’t even apologize for saying that based on something he thought that wasn’t true

It’s crazy and no matter how many times I explain it he refuses to acknowledge he was wrong when I said the same thing mister said just summarized.

@Beta I feel like spurs are bottom tier i don’t think they are better than the suns or the kings. And you have way more respect for wizards than i do... accurate list otherwise

The spurs might be bottom tier but I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt to right the ship to be SLIGHTLY better and with pop there
And don’t worry about the order of the teams in the tier that’s not in order

Wizards are better than ppl thought they were but as much as they suck they have a high powered offense

I think they are a notch above teams like the bulls and hawks and can you really say the wizards aren’t at least comparable with the magic and nets? Know what I mean?

The spurs might be bottom tier but I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt to right the ship to be SLIGHTLY better and with pop there

But thats a team that looks like they just need to blow it up, which imo puts them on par with gsw. Suns and Kings at least have upside. And too bad Zion aint playing, pelicans should’ve been up a tier especially with Ingram balling out

All this over a Anthony Davis Clip lol

AP we gonna be cool one day I just don’t know when maybe one of us will have an epiphany but you are incredibly obstinate

But thats a team that looks like they just need to blow it up, which imo puts them on par with gsw. Suns and Kings at least have upside. And too bad Zion aint playing, pelicans should’ve been up a tier especially with Ingram balling out

I see what you’re saying lol

You could be right

It’s going man just trying to get through these next 3 hrs of work

Tell the knicks to prove me wrong I’m just reporting the news lol

All good doggie.

Its the season of giving so im down to give you this attention you been craving for.

Speaking of Knicks, waiting til last minutes to grab tickets when they come later so I can catch a price from somebody who don’t wanna see that shit

im just going duck tape 11 on a white tee

All this over a Anthony Davis Clip lol

AP we gonna be cool one day I just don’t know when maybe one of us will have an epiphany but you are incredibly obstinate
tough titty nigga

you'll be aight

and next time you call me obstinate, make you looked in the mirror first

Back