Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

and this is why you need to be refereeing your area of coverage. It's blatantly obvious the official is looking at the other 8 players trying to find something off ball instead of focusing on the matchup that contains one of the best players in the world.

This is a routine textbook travel, and nothing got called. By him or his partner at the Center position.

nah, you know what you were doing
You see how you are starting?

All I did was sum up what mister said by using a saying it wasn’t even a joke

You clicked feelings, and you got snippy for reasons idk why

Also if someone else that wasn’t me made that same reply you wouldn’t have responded like this

It’s the small market fam niggas were barely watching Pelicans games to give a shit about his exploits....I messed around and watched the Kings the other day and realized Harrison Barnes and Trevor Ariza we’re still in the league....u don’t play where it matters you don’t matter
and this is what's wrong with the league and its declining viewership

you would think a team like Toronto having won it last year would start making people care more, but the reality is, niggas just want to see the same 6 teams compete for a title

You see how you are starting?

All I did was sum up what mister said by using a saying it wasn’t even a joke

You clicked feelings, and you got snippy for reasons idk why

Also if someone else that wasn’t me made that same reply you wouldn’t have responded like this
well i guess we wont know now will we

but i'm on that kinda energy today, so it could've been you, my mod brother @Infamous114, or whoever. My response would've been the same. The mistake you are making is assuming i treat you differently from others.

also, when you have built up a reputation for constantly taking digs at other people's teams, you kinda lose any sort of benefit of the doubt, even when you make a valid point. You made that bed b

well i guess we wont know now will we

but i'm on that kinda energy today, so it could've been you, my mod brother @Infamous114, or whoever. My response would've been the same. The mistake you are making is assuming i treat you differently from others.

also, when you have built up a reputation for constantly taking digs at other people's teams, you kinda lose any sort of benefit of the doubt, even when you make a valid point. You made that bed b
Waiting for you to tell me what I was doing with my response

Waiting for you to tell me what I was doing with my response

i'ma just post what i wrote in the very post you quoted for emphasis

"also, when you have built up a reputation for constantly taking digs at other people's teams, you kinda lose any sort of benefit of the doubt, even when you make a valid point. You made that bed b "

dont come at me with no Confucius says bs then try to act like you were being sincere

i'ma just post what i wrote in the very post you quoted for emphasis

"also, when you have built up a reputation for constantly taking digs at other people's teams, you kinda lose any sort of benefit of the doubt, even when you make a valid point. You made that bed b "

dont come at me with no Confucius says bs then try to act like you were being sincere
So you were wrong in your assumption

So you were wrong in your assumption

they say the best things come in 3's, so i'ma say it just ONE more time, b/c you might just need to read it again. Funny how you not acknowledging that part of my post, so one mo time.

i even made it larger for you this time

So you won’t acknowledge you were wrong in assuming and turning this into an entire squabble because of your preconceived notion

@Beta I feel like spurs are bottom tier i don’t think they are better than the suns or the kings. And you have way more respect for wizards than i do... accurate list otherwise

So you won’t acknowledge you were wrong in assuming and turning this into an entire squabble because of your preconceived notion

you try to do this same shit to Freeman when ya'll go back and forth lol

its not lost on me

so since you wont acknowledge what you have built a reputation for doing, i wont acknowledge i assumed wrong

looks like we back at square one

Back