Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Streaming is the reason ratings are down. It has nothing to do with the actual game.
This is one of the reasons. Another reason as i mentioned last year in an NFL thread is fantasy sports. A lot of casuals just scoreboard/stat watch now waiting on results of the players they chose. The actual winner of the game has become kinda obsolete to casuals. It's all about stats now.

He good money

He already proved he belongs to be on a team. They wont cut him cause hes bad, but they're a losing streak away from pulling the plug on the season and blowing it up. At that point waiving Melo before his contract is gauranteed would be the first move they make.

And I paid way too much for these tickets to see Melo at the Garden one last time. Thats why they I cant have them losing to the Kings.

He already proved he belongs to be on a team. They wont cut him cause hes bad, but they're a losing streak away from pulling the plug on the season and blowing it up. At that point waiving Melo before his contract is gauranteed would be the first move they make.

And I paid way too much for these tickets to see Melo at the Garden one last time. Thats why they I cant have them losing to the Kings.
Won 4 out the last 5.....prolly lose to the Lakers on Friday tho

Na Portland looking different as a whole I think the idea of blowing shit up is dead I think y'all carried that narrative that cj and dame can't play together far to much. Portland needed a competent Almost star like big they got that it in nurkic he made the team much better. They needed a SF that could defend and score they magically got a melo that's gives a fuck about both sides and physically looks like he took it back 5 years. There bench was ass it still suspect but with Zach Collins and nurkic coming back they will finally have a good bench and Iggy is still up for grabs Portland isn't a team to sleep on.

Brooklyn seems to be finally playing cohesively now. Just need Kyrie & Caris to come back and Wilson Chandler to finish his suspension.

Back