Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

No Russ, Capela, House or Gordon....SEGABABA....on the road and still won by 20

I know niggas have become desensitized to Harden dropping 40 which is unfortunate but he 49,6 and 5

Quality minutes from Hartenstein(+26 16 rebounds 5 offensive) and Clemons(+32 19pts on 5-9 shooting from 3)

Rivers and Mclemore really helped with the scoring load with a combined 39 points

7 in a row for the squad

No Russ, Capela, House or Gordon....SEGABABA....on the road and still won by 20

I know niggas have become desensitized to Harden dropping 40 which is unfortunate but he 49,6 and 5

Quality minutes from Hartenstein(+26 16 rebounds 5 offensive) and Clemons(+32 19pts on 5-9 shooting from 3)

Rivers and Mclemore really helped with the scoring load with a combined 39 points

7 in a row for the squad

Ain’t lost since Miami humbled us. I wanna still be on the streak when they come here next week.

This gonna be the season we miss the playoffs. Smh

They have to play White and Murray more together to help the defensive issues but that hurts the teams outside shooting. Maybe if they could move DeRozan for a 3&D small forward that would help. If they move DeRozan it hurts the offense because he is the best shot creator on the team.

Murrary and White have played up and down so far. The young players like Murray, White, and especially Walker looking shaky hasn't helped the team at all

You think Rockets fans care about shot attempts for Harden when we missing 4 starters and we out there with G-Leaguers?

Steph Curry out here breaking his hand to avoid playing in situations like this

I know you know this already but niggas gon box score watch and disregard the lineup issues. Just what it is. The narrative around Harden has been set for awhile and nothing he does in the regular season will change that. If any other superstar was putting up the numbers he is right now the media would be riding em.

Why yall crying though?

Harden did have a NBA record of like a 45% usage rate and averaged 25 shot attempts and took more than 30 in more than half his games last season.

This is what Harden does regardless of lineups.

Not hating on him or yall or the rockets either btw. This is how Harden plays. It works for yall so its good. But lets not act like this has anything to do with lineups.

I don’t think rockets fans care as long as their winning Which I agree with

That Canadian bouncer mentioned jimmy wasn’t shooting well from three or from the field and mentioned his contract and he was only averaging 19 at the time

I didn’t care because we are 9-3, 6 players average double figures in scoring, and an Average stat line on a new team that is

18 points, 6 rebounds, 7 assists, and 3 steals in the first 12 games is still star level production the shots will drop eventually but since we’re winning who cares?

@Hustletown and @southsil4lil are like "PLEASE LOVE HARDEN LIKE WE DO"

giphy.gif

Also I was dying last night at the fact that the Nets won without Kyrie last night.

I know they barely won and against a bad bulls team, but they were 4-8 with Kyrie I think, and now 1-0 without Kyrie. If Kyrie misses a handful of other games this season and the Nets win most of those games, itll turn into a continuation of what happened to him in Boston. How his team won more without him playing.

Just a funny storyline thats might follow Kyrie to his 3rd team.

Back