Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

All Melo gotta do is give them a clean 12-15 off the bench. Every now and again get hot and have a 20+ game. Thats it.

And thats after spending a handful of games just playing himself into shape and getting his timing back.

Expecting anything more from Melo is crazy.

I’m glad to hear you being positive and taking the moral victory route against the bucks who are missing Middleton

you guys are on the up and up
You beat who on the court, top teams don't make excuses so why you making them

You beat who on the court, top teams don't make excuses so why you making them
I wasn’t making an excuse

cavs lost to the sixers by one the other day

that made factory workers think they had a chance vs Miami and then they got humbled

Hanging in the game doesn’t impress me that much especially not against the bucks who I dont think are an elite team yet this year

I wasn’t making an excuse

cavs lost to the sixers by one the other day

that made factory workers think they had a chance vs Miami and then they got humbled

Hanging in the game doesn’t impress me that much especially not against the bucks who I dont think are an elite team yet this year
Well i always want my team to stay competitive in games, they'll learn to win these games as the season goes

Also at some point the bulls have to make a package from a pool of lavine, dunn, Carter, lauri for a Star

This is just a bunch of 3rd options led by a 2nd option

Eric Bledsoe out here dunking by himself with 1 sec left and hung on the rim for 10 secs

that’s what he thinks of the bulls

Back