Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Idk why people do this.

We get at beta and heat fans just like we get at you.

We get at rockets fan for being a great regular season team.

Lakers fans get it after every loss.

I cant give an opinion without getting a but you a knicks fan comment.

Soon as toronto goes on a losing streak the whole board gon get at freeman.

We trash cleveland everytime the cavs get mentioned.

Every regular posters team get shitted on. No one singling you out.

You aint the only one that does this btw. Seen a bunch of people post like this.

You see the "ha-ha" next to my reply? That's me indicating I am not bothered by it. I am having fun just like everyone else is supposed to.

You didn’t haha when we was questioning Jackie Macmillan though

Is every discussion or topic in here a "ha-ha" moment or we all do just talk ball str8 up sometimes?

I was not bothered by that topic and even said it didnt have anything to do with her affiliation to boston...but you guys took it that way and ran w it.

I really do not have an issue w shit in here. I ain't here for people to play nice..that ish is boring. It's more entertaining w the bullshit that goes on in here

And honestly its good coming in here cuz it helps sharpen my mind on the ball tip cause alot of you bring it. So I'm good either way.

6pm matchup vs heat. I expect it to be a close game. There not a good 3 pt shooting team and we should be able to control the boards, outside of Abedieyo they don’t really have a paint presence.

If Herro doesn’t play tonight, our bench should be able to out perform there’s. On paper they bench look weak as fuck...so if dragic drop 20 on us I’m be salt.

#DontCareAboutTheyRecord
#NiggazLookWeakOnPaper

0F707EB6-FFAA-4288-BF4E-423B4B5E0C7F.jpeg

now the refs are trying to cheat to keep the cavs in the game again

TestyColorlessCondor-size_restricted.gif

Shout outs to max 30 year jimmy butler avg 19, 6, 6 on 44, and 23% shooting lmaooooo.

Shout outs to @Beta with the goat set of smokescreens so we'd stay off the scent of overpayment and decline.

32M's!!!!

Back