Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Wtf??????????
Lmao yeah why would he downgrade like that....

But apparently he wants to get into coaching (wtf) so he’s taking this route

Yes the guy that is gonna be following Snyder on the sidelines telling him how many timeouts he has used to run the front office for the pelicans....lmao

that’s the kinda guy y’all had running thangs lol

Last edited:
Lmao yeah why would he downgrade like that....

But apparently he wants to get into coaching (wtf) so he’s taking this route

Yes the guy that is gonna be following Snyder on the sidelines telling him how many timeouts he has used to run the front office for the pelicans....lmao

that’s the kinda guy y’all had running thangs lol
It's weird because he is a super quiet socially akward ass dude too. I just can't imagine him coaching or talking to players about basic concepts and giving advice. Dude can barely make eye contact with people and shit. This whole thing is just random AF and goes well with 2020.

Was there a 2019 nba draft thread ? I want to see everyone's predictions,but I can't find the thread
Gotta read from here

According to fatboy it could between JVG and Cassell

I would like to see Cassell and then get a vet coach like Lionel Hollins or Gentry as an assistant

I heard Harden doesnt want JVG but if we hire a veteran coach I wouldnt be surprised if that's the move

We looked at Stephen Silas durning our last coaching search but I dont think we'll go that route because of lack of experience

Dont want Ty Lue

According to fatboy it could between JVG and Cassell

I would like to see Cassell and then get a vet coach like Lionel Hollins or Gentry as an assistant

I heard Harden doesnt want JVG but if we hire a veteran coach I wouldnt be surprised if that's the move

We looked at Stephen Silas durning our last coaching search but I dont think we'll go that route because of lack of experience

Dont want Ty Lue

I feel bad for whoever takes this job. Such a combustible spot.

Hope Sam cassell takes it

I actually don’t want meekat Ty lue to get a coaching job I feel like he sucks

cassell in houston
Billups in Indy
MDA in Philly

idk about New Orleans

Kenny atkinson or Wes Unseld Jr

Shout-out to Dealer Demps

Thought he got a bad deal from fans but props to him for trying to diversify himself.

Kerr went from GM, to commentator, to coach, but let's talk about this being a step down for Demps. Smh

Back