Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Im not worried bout the Lakers, but they gotta show me something soon. Offense been terrible and its not just missing open shots. Their guards havent been able to dribble past defenders at all.

Bron too. Due for a big game.

That's what's going to make these playoffs so epic......all of these teams are heavily flawed and have issues and contrary to what the media would have you believe that it's only between the two LA teams and Milwaukee, majority of these teams are relatively close in talent and can beat each other

Good slate today

I'm really interested in that Suns/Pacers game

It's only been a few games but I'm buying what Phoenix is doing right now

A lot of people didnt even want them in the bubble but they making the most out of this opportunity and whether they make the playoffs or not this experience is going to be huge for them going into next season

Devin Booker in the process of solidifying himself as the second best shooting guard in the NBA......I liked Cam Johnson coming out of Chapel Hill but people questioned that pick because of his age and injuries and hes been good.....Bridges has been playing well...Aytons development has been encouraging....Even Saric has been impressive coming off the bench

A day after delivering a pre-game history lesson on racial injustice, Gregg Popovich dove into the topic once more on Monday. This time, the Spurs head coach told reporters that Hispanics have also been the victims of systematic racism in the United States. “Black and brown people are the two major groups that suffered these injustices,” Popovich said in a Zoom media session. “Obviously, the Black population, for hundreds of years. But our brown brothers and sisters have suffered the same discrimination in a lot of ways that reflect the same system that has created such inequality in wealth across the board for Black and brown peoples,” the coach said.

– via Mark Dunphy @ San Antonio Express-News

Back