Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

0677B89D-8D99-4BA5-8F84-2009A3F16CA9.jpeg E55235C2-0367-4DF7-91C8-32AC4B606927.jpeg 77670F00-2DDC-482C-9025-D136D9093A81.jpeg

Y’all gotta stop. No one here is saying D Wade is a scrub, bum, average, or anything less than a Top 4 SG of all time.

But AI lead a team...for 10 years. Won a season MVP with no help offensively.

Stop playing, man. You new dudes need to stop doin new dude shit.

You mid-to-late 80s/early 90s babies are the fucking worst.

This doesn't make sense when majority of us around that age range grew up when AI was the most popular player in the league. He was idolized by that age range

People older than that a lot of them hated AI because of his image and "carrying" and mfers younger than that don't give af about AI.

https%3A%2F%2Fmedia0.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FeaLAQlhJO4vL2%2Fsource.gif

This doesn't make sense when majority of us around that age range grew up when AI was the most popular player in the league. He was idolized by that age range

People older than that a lot of them hated AI because of his image and "carrying" and mfers younger than that don't give af about AI.
Iverson stans going to all lengths

Wade and AI in the same tier to me. Both first ballot hall of famers, both not all timers.

To me Wade edges out AI though. I would rather start a team with Wade than with AI.

No wrong answer though.

Fuck Allen Iverson

y’all shit on players like harden now but idolize that nigga because he had tats and crossed mike slightly but not really

Mannnnnn

Yall tripping.

Wade >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AI
Im surprised you’re on the right side of the argument for once man

it kinda warms my heart

Wade was overall a better player and he had a better career

compare Iverson and Harden or Iverson and Westbrook or something next time

Im surprised you’re on the right side of the argument for once man

it kinda warms my heart

Wade was overall a better player and he had a better career

compare Iverson and Harden or Iverson and Westbrook or something next time
People love AI because he’s an overachiever, a guy like Wade is supposed to be as good as he was, AI was 5’11 120 holding his own against cats bigger and stronger than him while carrying a team.

Back