Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 College Basketball Thread/Prospect Watch

This seems obvious in such a weak draft, but why is this not a consensus? Whats the knock on him?

Some concern that he doesn't make his teammates any better......Georgia isnt very good and his high school team stayed getting washed everytime they played good national teams

Has some questionable decison making as far as settling for bad shots and could be a better playmaker

I would still feel a lot more comfortable taking hime 1 over Wiseman though

Some concern that he doesn't make his teammates any better......Georgia isnt very good and his high school team stayed getting washed everytime they played good national teams

Has some questionable decison making as far as settling for bad shots and could be a better playmaker

I would still feel a lot more comfortable taking hime 1 over Wiseman though
No love for my son LaMelo??? Lol.

Almost forgot Georgia and Kentucky were playing tonight, missed the first game they played this season

He kind of gets slept on when talking about some of the other guards in this draft but I really Ashton Hagans game

I blame K State 100% for that. Why you going for a steal during a blowout when Kansas just trying to dribble out the clock? Then your dumbass gets your shit swatted and y'all get in y'all feelings because the Kansas kid taunted you.

I can’t fully blame kstate anybody gets mad at taunting

Saw the ESPN banner pop up on my phone earlier. Yeah K-State gotta hold that L.

Why...why are you going for a steal in a blow out loss? Where was all that defense DURING the game?? Let them run the clock out...take the azzz whoopin...walk yo off the court.

What kinda logical sense does it make for you to make a steal, then try to score...WHEN TIME HAS RUN OUT!! You steal the ball and score..then what? You gonna celebrate dumbazzz? They shouldn't even had chased his azzz down. It only would've made him look dumb.

Back