Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 College Basketball Thread/Prospect Watch

Could be this years Ja. 2nd year kid who is getting alot more usage and hes taken full advantage andThis dude is special. His stock is rising fast.

Big Board 2.0

1. G Anthony Edwards - Oladipo/D.Mitchell

2. C James Wiseman

3. PG Lamelo Ball

4. PG Cole Anthony

5. F Deni Avdija - Dario Saric

6. F Jaden McDaniels

7. PG Tyrese Haliburton - RM Lonzo Ball

8. G RJ Hampton

9. PG Nico Mannion

10. G Tyrese Maxey - Collin Sexton

11. C Isaiah Stewart - Montrez Harrell

12. G Killian Hayes

13. PG Theo Maledon

14. F Obi Toppin

Nice win against the trash aggies

Loved the energy Kai Jones brought when he was in the game, might need to look at starting him and have Liddell come off the bench

I have been reading up on Jaden McDaniels, and most folks don’t believe in his jump shot. But from what I have gathered, if the range is for real, this might be the best player in this draft class.

I have been reading up on Jaden McDaniels, and most folks don’t believe in his jump shot. But from what I have gathered, if the range is for real, this might be the best player in this draft class.

He might have the most upside but the best player is Edwards.

Haliburton keep playing like this hes going top 10. I personally think hes the best PG in thr draft. Wrecked shit with the U19 team last summer and now is doing the same this year. His stat lines are ridiculous plus he's been efficient as hell. Hope we get a crack at him but dont see it happening

Don't know how good this team really is still but I can say for the first time in years I enjoy watching this squad play

Our guard rotation of Coleman, Ramey and Andrew Jones has been fun, Jase Fabres been money from 3 and Kai Jones going to be a special player

Memphis/Tennessee game is wild

Penny Hardaway vs Rick Barnes lol

Gonzaga/Arizona tonight should be good too

Just got a chance to go back and watch the Gonzaga/Arizona game, another struggle game for Nico Mannion but I think dude is just going through a nasty shooting slump right now

Gonzaga is also a really good team too

Just got a chance to go back and watch the Gonzaga/Arizona game, another struggle game for Nico Mannion but I think dude is just going through a nasty shooting slump right now

Gonzaga is also a really good team too
3-20, ouch. Shooting poorly, but seems to still be creating well for others and keeping turnovers low.

Back