Welcome To aBlackWeb

Officers, paramedics charged in death of Elijah McClain

Those words are exactly why i am the way i am. RIP Elijah another victim of white supremacy.

Last edited:
Those last words tho

Killer cops showed him zero empathy or conpassion
Bro he so was bright and woke... He knew they were race soldiers who were trying to kill him. He was trying to appeal to their senses by complimenting them and even submitting his dignity to them, to stay alive. He tried to stroke their white supremacist egos but it didn't matter.. they didn't see humanity in him. They are the devils granny nem say they are

Bro he so was bright and woke... He knew they were race soldiers who were trying to kill him. He was trying to appeal to their senses by complimenting them and even submitting his dignity to them, to stay alive. He tried to stroke their white supremacist egos but it didn't matter.. they didn't see humanity in him. They are the devils granny nem say they are

I know. Thats whats soooooo wild.

He tried to hit em with compliments, kindness and motivational slogans. And they still showed zero empathy. smh.

Again guilty af. Guilty as sin.

Shout out to all the blm protesters who did the work in the streets. Who kept his name n story out there

This the case where the cops when back to where they killed dude and took pics with choking poses while smiling right? Honestly, jail time for them would be a kindness compared to what they deserve.

This the case where the cops when back to where they killed dude and took pics with choking poses while smiling right? Honestly, jail time for them would be a kindness compared to what they deserve.
I don't think that happened in this case. This was young autistic kid who was choked and killed by police and medics

Back