Welcome To aBlackWeb

Officer Ricky clownin 50 Cent

Exactly. Niggas on coli levels of stupidness. I went in that thread over there and niggas acting like he ain't called 50's mom a bull dyke. Ross was alright up until he made that dumb ass remark.

This the same Ross that be featured on JayZ songs (vice versa) whose mom is lesbian as well.
If his momma was kissing a girl doesn’t that make her a dyke ????

Rozay dropped a verse on the new KSI song
Wtf is a ksi
If his momma was kissing a girl doesn’t that make her a dyke ????
Gotta lesbian homegirl and there's like 50 11 definitions for different types of lesbians she was tryna hip me too. Idgaf enough about it to remember em but being a lesbian doesn't automatically classify u as dyke from what I've gathered.

Smh at niggas tryna act like being called a bull dyke aint an insult. Yall think 50 gonna take he murdered mom being called a bull dyke as all good? Lol yeah aight

He acknowledged 50 verse was dope but he was also being disrespectful af. How you gonna say it was his best verse ever then shit on his mom and laugh at him getting his bike taken as a youngin smh.

Some of yall niggas are delusional

What 50 did to Ross are hell. I would probably hire a hitman for that shit..

Id say rap wiseI like ross more.

Couple things:

1) His mans needs to GTFOH, fanboying in the vid.

2) That might be 5-0's best verse, and it's better than any verse Rozay has put out.

3) LBGT squad bout to be on Rozay ass for cracking about Curtis's mom being lesbian.

Nip slap gif.gif

I watched the video 3 times and to me it don’t seem like Rozay clowning...
Them niggas like 50 verse even said it was hard while reciting it word for word..

Meek stop capping for your boss.

I mean I feel all this would’ve hurt Ross had it happened early in his career. By that point when 50 came at him it didn’t hurt sales. I felt it was one of the weakest beefs

No good records came from this, except the "valley of death" joint where he go at 50 a little and that ain't even a full diss track, he just give him some bars. 50 did some funny skits, but couldn't come w the bars. The skits woulda been more effective if the bars hit.

Back