Welcome To aBlackWeb

Officer Ricky clownin 50 Cent

This flow's been mastered, the ice I flash it Jux me, I'll have your mama picking out your casket, bastard I'm on the next level, Breitling baguette bezel Benz pedal to the metal, hotter than a tea kettle, blood

This my favorite 50 quote.. I knew he was that nigga when he said that.. You could feel him how much he felt himself when he rapped that.

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
Oh so he didnt call her a bull dyke

Word
He described her bull dyke actions. The actions that his lyrics attributed to his mother are the actions of a bull dyker. Thus by way of his own words, his mother, based on her actions and his lyrics was a bull dyker. Try again fan boy.

He described her bull dyke actions. The actions that his lyrics attributed to his mother are the actions of a bull dyker. Thus by way of his own words, his mother, based on her actions and his lyrics was a bull dyker. Try again fan boy.

Nah we done here

Some of yall weak as hell.

"Wheres the disrespect?"

Me saying I saw my mom kiss a girl doesnt give a mfer I have beef with a pass to call her a bull dyke.

Mfers have gotten fucked up for less.

You can really tell who use to get bullied in school coming up and shit.

Bet 50 wouldn’t ever be in a video reciting rosay lyrics tho.

Comedy could come from this tho.
I like some of ross's discography but I can't recite a whole verse of his like I can with a lot of 50's songs

Back