Welcome To aBlackWeb

Officer Ricky clownin 50 Cent

sion laugh time: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOL

man i remember when i was 12 a nigga stole my bike, i left that shit in the rack cause i was hooping right there, but when i went to the water fountain some 16 year old came and stole it and road off

i tried to chase the nigga cause the bike had 10 speeds and i only had my feet

i feel fifty’s pain

man i remember when i was 12 a nigga stole my bike, i left that shit in the rack cause i was hooping right there, but when i went to the water fountain some 16 year old came and stole it and road off

i feel fifty’s pain

I'm fortunate enough to have made a lil money and live in a nice ass neighborhood where I ain't gotta worry about much. My nigga, you know how appalled I be when my son leave his scooter and shit in the front yard overnight? I be telling him 'When I was a kid, you BLINK and somebody done stole ya bike!'. Lol

i feel fifty’s pain

Some white kid stole my bike when I was 10. I went to his building, punched him in the stomach, then locked him in a janitor closet. I then ride off in my Huffy like nothing happened ...until the cops showed up to my house...bitch ass called the police on me. My mama str8 G, she asked them white cops where the fuck they was at, when my bike was getting jacked lol..till this day, I have no idea, how he got out that maintenance closet.

Ross got exposed by 50 Cent for being a CO, Fif took his BM and kids shopping had her write a book about Ross having a small dick, living on his momma couch broke, buying fake jewellery and hand me down cars, helping him to learn how to read so he could pass the CO exams and then to top that off 50 Cent dropped a sex tape of Rick Ross other baby mother getting fucked on camera.

Knowing all of this.... There is nothing Rick Ross can say joke or insult that even comes remotely close to the disrespect 50 has dished Ross..... So I completely understand the stupidness.

I mean I feel all this would’ve hurt Ross had it happened early in his career. By that point when 50 came at him it didn’t hurt sales. I felt it was one of the weakest beefs

Honestly, I like Ross's persona more than 50. Yeah he was a CO. Big deal.

Now he makes money rapping about selling coke and he's damn good at it.

Truth be told, Ross might have one of the strongest discographies over the past 10-15 years.

Ya don't say?!?!?

I watched the video 3 times and to me it don’t seem like Rozay clowning...
Them niggas like 50 verse even said it was hard while reciting it word for word..
"Ross dissing 50 again" sounds more entertaining.

And smh @ that shit 50 did being mentioned in 2019. 50 wrote the Love & Hip Hop blueprint. Mona owe him some bread.

Back