Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gotten to the point I'll just fully look someone in the face and just act like I don't know them at all. I don't even entertain it lol. Once we go 2-3 years without talking I don't care anymore.
Lol thats cold blooded

But when we both lock eyes nh and it hits us both at once nh theres no denying it nh

Ironically I'd feel more like a weirdo ignoring them than partaking in a conversation full of filler and cliches to their face

Yeah let's all huddle up and laugh at a black business failing.
Yo....this ain't even fair or cool for so many reasons.

No one is laughing but if niggas acted the way they did ,then why can't people point and laugh?

He did it to himself.
It didn't have to fail and it was plenty of black people who wanted to help him.

And this black business owner had a white wife.
If we give Robert smith shit for his white wife why can't we keep the same energy here?

Y'all not right

U ever randomly run into someone from wayyy back and end the convo with 'we all need to get together again sometime' knowing ur fulla shit while u say it?
Yep....but only if I don't truly fuck with them.
Otherwise I try to nurture any and all relationships.

Yo....this ain't even fair or cool for so many reasons.

No one is laughing but if niggas acted the way they did ,then why can't people point and laugh?

He did it to himself.
It didn't have to fail and it was plenty of black people who wanted to help him.

And this black business owner had a white wife.
If we give Robert smith shit for his white wife why can't we keep the same energy here?

Y'all not right

He ain't marry a build a bitch half his his age and he's clearly about his sons legacy so you can dead the comparison to Robert Smith.

Their company didn't go south because of anything lavar or lonzo did. They realized their business partner was stealing from them and jumped ship. This only happened cause it was lavar and his moves or is that commonplace?

I expect you to be in your bag so whatever. Really curious what that man did to you. Yall want to celebrate their L like they villains or some shit. Its wack.

He ain't marry a build a bitch half his his age and he's clearly about his sons legacy so you can dead the comparison to Robert Smith.

Their company didn't go south because of anything lavar or lonzo did. They realized their business partner was stealing from them and jumped ship. This only happened cause it was lavar and his moves or is that commonplace?

I expect you to be in your bag so whatever. Really curious what that man did to you. Yall want to celebrate their L like they villains or some shit. Its wack.
this company went south strictly because of lavar.
this was never about legacy or he would have a more professional approach to this.
this was about him and his ego as i said from the beginning.
and what he did to me? he made himself look like a fool for white people and black business people look bad..
he alienated the biggest consumers because he couldnt shut up.
he used his gift of gab wrong.

this aint about alan stealing money...this is about lavar egos.
his need to show up the system without a plan.
claim black business when he was the only full black person.
he made his kids road harder than it had to be.

his idea was great but his execution was infant level.
the door was wide open for him on many occasions...but he choose to squander it to please himself.

and real talk.....yall who supported his "outspoken" style....are apart of the problem.
I actually wanted him to get somewhere and not look like a fool in the process as i also said from the beginning.
but nah....yall wanted to support a black man speaking out. even when he wasnt saying shit.

hes trying to make a comeback.....but after it was said to throw away your $300-400 sneakers?

so many problems with this.

as much as i love business shit......he left alot on the table and for what?

his ego

Yeah I cant help but think you personally feel away about that man. I can figure why but no use pretending I know you.

I don't care for this back and forth. Yall wack. Period.

Yeah I cant help but think you personally feel away about that man. I can figure why but no use pretending I know you.

I don't care for this back and forth. Yall wack. Period.
I already stated a while back I hate that he was and did blow a great opportunity because he wanted to shuck and jive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back