Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta nephew that'll be 21 in August. He be doing some weird stuff that'll have you looking like
tenor.gif

I mean like the type of person that'll sell his car for gas money. Now I can tell my nephew is a follower because of the actions that he do and the validation that he try to receive. Although you'll try to give someone game about life situations but if he don't take it and use what he learned for himself, then whatever happens afterwards is entirely on him. Yesterday, I'm over my brother's house and my brother said "You know your nephew got jammed up?" I said "smh, what he get locked up for?".............My brother said that he heard that he stole out of a building and was trying to sell whatever he stole on FB. I'm hardly on FB these days, I log onto FB and this nigga trying to sell a stolen laptop for $350 smdh.....*In Suge Knight's voice* the product number is all in the camera smdh. His girlfriend called my brother to tell him that he got locked up after he appeared in court. I think she was trying to bond him out, but she didn't have any money. How you committing crimes but don't have bond money for yourself? My brother said "I have kids to take care of, ain't enabling and helping him. He got himself in it, then he can buy himself out of trouble". I was disgusted tho. I'm like this nigga doing junkie shit or things that a wild teenage kids will do. A nigga can't trust a thief. That's why they used to get hands put on them back in coming up days. When this nigga get out, I'm roasting him to an oblivion.

I gotta nephew that'll be 21 in August. He be doing some weird stuff that'll have you looking like
tenor.gif

I mean like the type of person that'll sell his car for gas money. Now I can tell my nephew is a follower because of the actions that he do and the validation that he try to receive. Although you'll try to give someone game about life situations but if he don't take it and use what he learned for himself, then whatever happens afterwards is entirely on him. Yesterday, I'm over my brother's house and my brother said "You know your nephew got jammed up?" I said "smh, what he get locked up for?".............My brother said that he heard that he stole out of a building and was trying to sell whatever he stole on FB. I'm hardly on FB these days, I log onto FB and this nigga trying to sell a stolen laptop for $350 smdh.....*In Suge Knight's voice* the product number is all in the camera smdh. His girlfriend called my brother to tell him that he got locked up after he appeared in court. I think she was trying to bond him out, but she didn't have any money. How you committing crimes but don't have bond money for yourself? My brother said "I have kids to take care of, ain't enabling and helping him. He got himself in it, then he can buy himself out of trouble". I was disgusted tho. I'm like this nigga doing junkie shit or things that a wild teenage kids will do. A nigga can't trust a thief. That's why they used to get hands put on them back in coming up days. When this nigga get out, I'm roasting him to an oblivion.
Tough Love- Judge Mathis

I’m not a one girl’s guuuy...and they know iiiit
When it comes to loooove I don’t lie, and tha girls respect me for it
Ain’t gone say my nose can’t be oooopened
But right now it’s just too many fine ladies out there...to chose one from

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back