Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga u have a NON smart, small ass, HD TV! Sitcho ass down!

tenor.gif
So if you say this enough times, do you start to believe it?

Just took the pic my g, to shows the leds

I like how Goldie picked that one and not the one I posted after I hid the cords

Well played

I'm supposed to search the whole site for a pic of your baby tv? Post up and stop coppin pleas fam.

I'm supposed to search the whole site for a pic of your baby tv? Post up and stop coppin pleas fam.
I'm not copping pleas brother

I'm willing you bet you bought your TV within the last 6 months

The one pictured is at least 2012.

My point still remains, if you want to get a smart TV, by all means, it's your money BUT when you break it down, it really boils down to convenience.

You would rather pay the extra couple hundred to have all of those apps at your fingertips so that they can upsell you on the fact it's 4k resolution.

Between Chromecast and watching my gaming TV straight to my computer, I'm good on practically everything I watch. I'm willing to go an extra step you aren't and that's ok

I'm the one that told you a few times there is no real need to get because there just aren't enough programs.

Not a lot of people are shooting in native 4k right now and some of the 4k you see is 1080 scaled up and not true 4k. There was a drastic difference between hd/blu ray compared to SD just what, 12 years ago? The difference now, while noticeable, the average Joe not gonna know. They gonna get sold on the buzzword 4k.

I'm happy you are enjoying your TV though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back