Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i 'on think niggas wanna be usher either at this point

usher-541x400.png
Homie deadass look like a GTA character..this ain't a pic, this a loading screen

So I work with an action officer from the government office that I support on a couple programs. He got here a couple years ago, and I been telling him all along how important one of the programs is. All that time he was smiling and nodding his head like he understood. As soon as his boss came to ask him what should be done about the program, he recommended that it be dropped because his lazy ass didn't want that work. So they cut the program. I was pissed, mostly for selfish reasons because he cost me a two week trip to Hawaii this past December, but I also knew it was a stupid decision. Now dude is coming back to me like "I think I made a mistake. People are coming to me telling me that we should have kept that program up and running. But I don't want to go to my boss to tell them to start it again because I was the one that told him to stop it and I'll look stupid." I looked at that dude like 'Too late nigga.' I told my supervisor what happened and now I've been tasked with trying to come up with a creative way for the dude to get the program restarted while saving face for him. What kinda shit is that?

So I work with an action officer from the government office that I support on a couple programs. He got here a couple years ago, and I been telling him all along how important one of the programs is. All that time he was smiling and nodding his head like he understood. As soon as his boss came to ask him what should be done about the program, he recommended that it be dropped because his lazy ass didn't want that work. So they cut the program. I was pissed, mostly for selfish reasons because he cost me a two week trip to Hawaii this past December, but I also knew it was a stupid decision. Now dude is coming back to me like "I think I made a mistake. People are coming to me telling me that we should have kept that program up and running. But I don't want to go to my boss to tell them to start it again because I was the one that told him to stop it and I'll look stupid." I looked at that dude like 'Too late nigga.' I told my supervisor what happened and now I've been tasked with trying to come up with a creative way for the dude to get the program restarted while saving face for him. What kinda shit is that?
You gonna do it?

@Lukewarmice

Got $2m ABW bucks with ya name on it if you get westie to post up

Now, you might get robbed of it, but at least you'll have it before that happens

Fun Fact: When I'm on FB and I comment on someone's FB status, then I turn off notifications immediately. No malice, it's just that my post is trailblazing & most potent. So no need to read anyone else

giphy (1).gif

I dont remember what brand it was, its nothing super crazy, just the first bed ive gotten that wasnt some hand me down bed lol. Has a memory foam top on the mattress and is a queen. Ill figure it out later.

this guy is gonna get scammed

32E3508F-293C-4388-86A3-7CA3EBA9121B.png

Yeah, cause the program comes with periodic trips to Hawaii and Alaska (in the summer). I like both places and in this case my selfish desire for those trips outweighs my petty desire to see him fall flat.

Why not have both. Do your best to get the program back on then get him tf outta there. Keep it treacherous.

Why not have both. Do your best to get the program back on then get him tf outta there. Keep it treacherous.

lol That's not a bad idea. The problem is this guy is actually a step up from his predecessor, so getting him gone would be like playing with fire. A lot of these government workers ain't shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back