Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, life has been throwing me quite a handful of extremely diffucult times lately so thanks for asking.

Earthquake wise im fine. That was a big quake but it was so far away from Anchorage that we didnt feel nothing. Thats the second quake of that magnitude to hit that area of alaska though and anchorage is on the very same fault line or w/e they're called. So i feel like pressure is just building up closer to anchorage and might have something go off. Hopefully not within the next couple months though. Im supposed to be leaving this place in around 6 weeks.

Relationships are so toxic, and the reality of relationships are toxic. Alot of people are so afraid of open and honest dialogue, that may involve them having to accept fault. So afraid of that, that before they have that. They will take advice from someone that hasn't had a decent relationship in years. People will listen to a meme before they listen to their partner. Who wants to sign up for that?

Well, life has been throwing me quite a handful of extremely diffucult times lately so thanks for asking.

Earthquake wise im fine. That was a big quake but it was so far away from Anchorage that we didnt feel nothing. Thats the second quake of that magnitude to hit that area of alaska though and anchorage is on the very same fault line or w/e they're called. So i feel like pressure is just building up closer to anchorage and might have something go off. Hopefully not within the next couple months though. Im supposed to be leaving this place in around 6 weeks.

Damn homie. Didn't know you were down bad like that. Get well soon.

So to all my Canadian brothers and sisters that live in the t.dot where is a good neighborhood for a bock American to live at? And can we bring our own firearms? Asking for me

Fam...why are you googling about gay people at 7 in the morning...no diss, just asking the obvious question here
I was watching TV and the commercial came on and I'm like they shit already passed. I ain't thought about it since this morning

So to all my Canadian brothers and sisters that live in the t.dot where is a good neighborhood for a bock American to live at? And can we bring our own firearms? Asking for me

So we can't say nigga cause we Canadian and not black enough but your foundational head ass can just come live here as you please?

There is no good neighborhood for you. Stay where you at with that foolishness.
The nerve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back