Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh nah, my point was that the business world lacks morals and money gives you access to levels of it most arent privy to. And at higher levels the morals are even sketcher and their view point of human beings is even more subjective than objective. So the more m's u have, the higher your level in the capitalistic stratosphere. The more you see people do and say, the less you believe in the purity of man. The more cynical you become.
This is not just people with money.

This is that person with money. But that same person would do the same shit climbing the ladder at Wendy’s.

That’s like saying I see a lot of killing so I gotta be a killer.

The only reason some see it when people have money is because they are paying more attention to them.

This is not just people with money.

This is that person with money. But that same person would do the same shit climbing the ladder at Wendy’s.

That’s like saying I see a lot of killing so I gotta be a killer.

The only reason some see it when people have money is because they are paying more attention to them.
Oh you wanna bullshit today huh Dos,..

A person climbing the ladder at Wendy's ain't privy to the HR generalist meetings where they discuss the person climbing at wendy and how its productive to donkey and carrot on a stick them, just in more professional terms.

A person at the HR generalist meeting ain't privy to the FO'EO's and TO's meeting flippantly stating how they will downsize to cover the cost of fines levied by business practices they knew could bring fines and are their fault, but they feel like its easier to just fire people and, manipulate incentives and have the HR staff handle any objection.

The EO' FO' and TOs

And privy to the bi quarterly majority stock holder meeting thats already talking about a new EO TO of FO that they plan on hiring after they gave their present one a raise, cause they are wait for the shit to hit the fan and blame that person for everything and the raise was a cover..

And somewhere in that meeting there is a person making that quap that is disgusted by that entire bullshit process

Dont give me that BS Dos..u know better

If this was my site I'd ban all you muthfuckas on here promoting my competition and legit taking up space on my site having a fucking discussion about it as well.

Yall niggas fucked up for this

Funny shit is when ABW was being promoted on the old IC and somebody suggested this a bunch of yall said that would be wrong and niggas was in their feelings

Oh you wanna bullshit today huh Dos,..

A person climbing the ladder at Wendy's ain't privy to the HR generalist meetings where they discuss the person climbing at wendy and how its productive to donkey and carrot on a stick them, just in more professional terms.

A person at the HR generalist meeting ain't privy to the FO'EO's and TO's meeting flippantly stating how they will downsize to cover the cost of fines levied by business practices they knew could bring fines and are their fault, but they feel like its easier to just fire people and, manipulate incentives and have the HR staff handle any objection.

The EO' FO' and TOs

And privy to the bi quarterly majority stock holder meeting thats already talking about a new EO TO of FO that they plan on hiring after they gave their present one a raise, cause they are wait for the shit to hit the fan and blame that person for everything and the raise was a cover..

And somewhere in that meeting there is a person making that quap that is disgusted by that entire bullshit process

Dont give me that BS Dos..u know better
So people are greedy and deceitful at all levels is what you just said.. don’t have to have money to shit on people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back