Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times did y’all offers fall through before getting a home? I have had enough after one!
If you really want the home and theres a counter, write a thought out letter to the sellers about how much you love that home. That may work. People like to sell to others they have good faith will value the home especially if a counter isnt that strong.

Turned on my local news this morning..............and the weatherman has been talking about the weather for a half-hour straight (since 6am).........and he's still talking about it.

I mean, I understand it's a tropical rainfall or whatever............and there's a tornado watch as well, but there's no reason to be talking about this shit for so long.

5.............maybe 10 minutes at the most, but then it's time to move on to something else.

From an article in the Washington Post " Winston’s son, G’esus, is 6 months old."
source.gif

Lol. It really only gets me in person at this point.

"My name is G'esus"

"Oh..."

LLS that's how I read it like I was being told that while conversing with the mother. So while not surprised just in my mind I was like no this bitch didn't really just do that to that lil boy!

Woke up to a bunch of 'are you ok?' text from family and co workers

Turns out we had a tropical storm touch down last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back