Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
both homes i've bought

i made an offer, it was met with a "counter" that forced me to bid higher. Not by much but still

I always wondering if that "counter" offer ever really existed but, i got the homes I wanted both time so...whatever
We wasn’t told the counter offer when asked. We was just told it was significant. I ain’t with the back and forth and guessing though because I was the first offer. Next day found a house with everything I wanted and an extra room. Same price as the first. Better location, lower mortgage. Just put my offer in. I really liked that last house, no lie but it wasn’t necessarily in the area I wanted. It wasn’t too far from the area though. This house I might actually go to war for.

Yo...

I'm starting to think some of these "Karens" in these videos are actors...

Imma do a some more research and depending on what im seeing, i may make a thread.

Yo...

I'm starting to think some of these "Karens" in these videos are actors...

Imma do a some more research and depending on what im seeing, i may make a thread.
You don't think these white witches are that evil, ignorant, and entitled?

If you guys have never tried acid before. Give that shit a go. It's pretty fucking awesome
I think I did it as an early teen by accident. The guy I was with laced it without telling me. We were just smoking outside his place and he said he needed to go inside for something. I lost track of time and thought he just ditched me. Walking home was trippy as fuck at midnight

I remember I stepped on a screw. It punctured through my shoe. I had to unscrew it out my foot.

Stepped on a rusty nail running through my neighbors back yard during a game of hide n go seek when i was bout 8 or 9

shit went through my foot n everything

had to go to the doctor just to make sure i aint get tetanus.

Stepped on a rusty nail running through my neighbors back yard during a game of hide n go seek when i was bout 8 or 9

shit went through my foot n everything

had to go to the doctor just to make sure i aint get tetanus.
I just knew I had that shit. I was so damn nervous my jaw started going crazy. I barely could talk right, jaw was shaking hard than a mf. You would think I was freezing cold.
It was all in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back