Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I.could ahoot a war scene right now and win am oscar for best sound effects..this shit is unreal nonstop.boom kabloom.kapow.fornam hour and a half

I was chillin in my backyard.

My neighborhood on the other hand...

529S.gif

...apparently we was being invaded. Hence all the GAT DAMN EXPLOSIONS!!!

Smh

We don’t celebrate that !
Oh.... my bad.
I was having a good time without thinking about the negatives.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
The fireworks usually get to me as I'm usually in bed early on the 4th, but I leaned into that shit last night. Fuck it.

I got a pretty nice sized backyard and hosted some'n for the fam at my crib. By the time the sun began to set and we was all pretty full, drunk and high I just took my largest bluetooth speaker and turnt that mf up to full blast as soon as them cacs' fireworks fuckery began.

5d14fe0d-97a2-47dc-bfe9-8eebb157b3e2_1.dea34b3fd75290c3d1929f7c3e6953bd.jpeg

If I had to listen to all that shit then then they were gonna hafta listen to my hip hop.

And that shit was lit af.

Imagine being drunk and high hell surrounded on all sides by the lights and sounds of fireworks in the night sky with "No Mo Play In GA" by Pastor Troy (a song filled with gunshots and explosions) blastin out a floor-model sized bluetooth speaker.

Nigga I had a good Saturday.

Yall niggas ballin?

these cats im in a group chat with been ballin for a minute...

this other cat just hit me up to ball... i aint ready for all that cant risk passing anything to my people
The courts not even open around me, i wouldn't be out there anyway until corona let up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back